Hormone estrogen cream therapy
Before popping another pill for your menopausal symptoms, stop for a moment to find out what other alternatives you might have, and see how estrogen creams are incredibly useful. Most women have already decided pills are not the solution and went with estrogen creams, which are more than moisturizers. Therefore, if you are sick of those prescribed menopause creams that sometimes do more damage than good, give estrogen creams a go and see how wonderful these might work.
There are many benefits estrogen creams have to offer. One of these benefits is how easily these products are to use. When using estrogen creams, all you have to worry about is applying the cream once or perhaps twice a day in order to relieve the menopausal symptoms. All the women struggling with night sweats and decreased energy levels can tell you that an estrogen cream is the best choice they ever made for their own health.
It is a fact that women go through many hormonal changes during menopause. Not only that psychological and emotional effects cause depression, also the body suffers many physiological changes. Estrogen is very important to maintain a normal functioning of a woman’s body. Aging or illness may cause its levels to drop. It can lead to night sweats, hot flushes etc.
There are many different types of estrogen creams available, depending on symptoms and doctor’s recommendations. Estrogen creams are widely use as a safe and effective method of HRT (Hormonal Replacement Therapy) since they are incredibly easy to apply, show amazing results and cause absolutely no side effects or other imbalances in the body.
The widely-known benefits of estrogen creams are:
- You can use a specific cream that works with your symptoms, specifically.
- They are very user-friendly and easy to apply.
- They can be applied on neck, elbows, thighs and knees.
- Menopause often causes a loss of certain fluids in the body.
- Applying estrogen creams prevents that loss and maintains the skin moisturized.
- These creams aren’t expensive at all.
However, if any sorts of side effects are observed, immediately talk to your doctor. There are many types of estrogen creams, and these are:
- Natural estrogen creams – made from human or plant estrogen. These are commonly used nowadays, replacing earlier forms of estrogen treatments. They have absolutely no side effects and that’s why most women prefer them.
- Prescribed estrogen creams:The estrogen creams that are available only with a prescription. These are chemical based creams and you can find out more about them from your physician.
- Over the counter estrogen creams: The estrogen creams that are sold over the counter. You can discuss these creams with a pharmacist who can also help you find the right one with appropriate dose for your needs.
- Conjugated estrogen creams: are often used to treat the vaginal changes that appear after menopause.
- Phytoestrogen creams help against skin problems.
Choose the estrogen cream that best fits you but know that any alternative to chemical pills always works best. Not only you treat the problem, you also eliminate the risk of side effects appearance.
what is estrogen
- estrogen cream night sweats
- Estrogen Cream types
- estrogen pills or cream
- what kind of lotion is estrace?